Consultant, Risk Information and Behaviour Specialist
- Risk management data,
- Security risk assessments, vulnerability and threat assessments
- Risk education design, implementation and facilitation
- Customer focus and targeted approaches
Provides project delivery support through effective risk information capture and data management, content development and client needs-analysis.
Angus brings a personable approach to workshop facilitation, enabling robust and productive discussions.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting
- Diploma of Security and Risk Management
- Diploma of Quality Auditing
- R2S Risk Management and Leadership Internship
- ELKA trained Behavioural Specialist
- UK Level 5 Qualification in Crisis Management
- Advanced Diploma in Integrated Risk
- Cert II in Electrotechnology
- 2019 – Queensland Police Counter-Terrorism Command – Capability development and sills enhancement.
- 2019 – AMP Capital Pacific Fair Active Armed Offender Management Training.
- 2018/19 – QLD Department of State Development’s Special Projects Unit – Risk Expert and Peer Reviewer.
- 2019 – Department of Human Services Aggressive Behaviour Management Pilot Program
- 2019 – 17 Mile Church Assessment and QLD Jewish Community Security Projects.
- 2018 – Royal National Agricultural Society QLD – Risk and security governance strategic planning.