Cyber Security Trainer (Remote/Online)
About the Role
The Cyber-Tech Institute of Australia (CTIA) is looking for a remote expert trainer for our Cyber Security programs to start ASAP.
CTIA is part of the multiple-award winning team of Risk 2 Solution Group (R2S), one of Australia’s leading boutique consultancies. R2S is known for its world-leading programs in several fields. CTIA utilises a proven training methodology, powered by Israeli based Wawiwa Tech Training, cutting-edge content, digital platforms for learning and assessment, and strong industry relations, to deliver training programs that result in higher employability and graduate satisfaction.
R2S boasts a work culture like no other. This is your chance to:
- Work with world leaders in a variety of fields
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements to allow for great work-life balance
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere with people who actually care
- Great learning opportunities
We are looking for a trainer in Cyber Security Analysis, who is passionate about sharing their knowledge and helping others grow. The role will involve delivering our cutting-edge program on a national scale.
The programs will be delivered online and will be launching next month.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or higher)
- Have degree qualifications (desirable)
- Are a team player with the ability to self-manage
- Practical Industry knowledge and experience is crucial
If you’re an experienced professional who would like to expand your professional profile, earn extra income on evenings or weekends on a casual or contract basis, and be part of a professional, fun, and dynamic team, this role is perfect for you.
About R2S Training & Education
R2S Training & Education, part of the Risk 2 Solution Group, is Australia’s most awarded integrated risk experts. R2S Training & Education is a registered training organisation (RTO 4785), and R2S Academy, an online platform offers self-paced, risk management, security, awareness, crisis management and general safety courses. We are an industry leader in risk and safety training, offering nationally accredited training delivery, while the Academy has been created to give our students and clients the convenience of a self-paced, online training platform that includes elements of the expert content we deliver via our face-to-face training, webinars, workshops, masterclasses and board briefings. Our online courses are built to provide participants with an easy, convenient, fast and in-depth way of learning about personal risk, management, safety, security, resilience, emergency response, medical and much more.
Recent awards won:
- AFRBoss – 2021 Top 10 Most Innovative Professional Services firm in Australia
- OSPAs – Outstanding Security Consultant of the Year 2021 – Joe Saunders CPP
- IFSEC Global – Group CEO Dr Gavriel Schneider named Top 20 Global Thought Leaders in Fire & Security in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Only Australian to ever feature on this list three times.
- RMIA – Risk Consultant of the Year 2019 – Dr Gavriel Schneider
Risk 2 Solution Group holds the following ISO Certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 18788:2015 Management System for Private Security Operation
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
R2S Education also provides industry best practice learning solutions, including LMS design and implementation, learning design, and education consulting.