About the Role
Risk 2 Solution Medical & Emergency Response is a boutique integrated healthcare, safety, security and risk company and we pride ourselves on the high level of support we offer to our people.
We are based in Queensland and supply Doctors, Registered Nurses, Registered Paramedics, Emergency Services Officers and Security Officers to a diverse range of worksites.
We are currently seeking applications and expressions of interest from Registered Nurses for a live on position at Hayman Island
- Rosters will be 1 week on, 1 week off
- Provision of medical assistance to resort guests and staff
- 24/7 Telehealth support via Emergency Specialist Doctor
- 5 weeks annual leave p.a.
- Clinic hours: 0800 – 1800 hours with a 1 hour paid lunch break
- After hours on-call for emergencies only
- Position is live on with provision to leave the Island on days off to return home or travel (at own cost)
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Authorised Drug and Alcohol Tester Certification HLTPAT005 (Desirable)
- Advanced Life Support Level 1 or Level 2 (Desirable)
- White card (Desirable)
- National Police Clearance completed within the last 12 months (or willing to obtain)
- Open driver’s license (manual)
- Immunisations for Tetanus, Hepatitis A&B and Covid-19 (current)
- High level of written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
About R2S Medical
R2S Medical, part of the Risk 2 Solution Group, is Australia’s most awarded integrated risk experts. We offer unparalleled capability through quality onsite medical support, proactive health and safety programs and emergency response team personnel and support. Specialising in remote health and emergency management and having a passion for looking after people, R2S Medical is also an innovator in the use of medical technology, including telemedicine and mental health crisis management systems.
Recent awards won:
- AFRBoss – 2021 Top 10 Most Innovative Professional Services firm in Australia
- OSPAs – Outstanding Security Consultant of the Year 2021 – Joe Saunders CPP
- IFSEC Global – Group CEO Dr Gavriel Schneider named Top 20 Global Thought Leaders in Fire & Security in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Only Australian to ever feature on this list three times.
- RMIA – Risk Consultant of the Year 2019 – Dr Gavriel Schneider
Risk 2 Solution Group holds the following ISO Certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 18788:2015 Management System for Private Security Operation
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
With over 80 years combined team experience in the areas of medical and emergency response, we understand the challeneges of delivering quality healthcare into remote and challenging environments, and we are in a unique position to be able to offer services to facilitate, value add or bridge any exisiting gaps.