Dr Paul Johnston
Lead Risk Consultant
Paul has over 25 years of operational and management consulting experience in both the public and private sectors, during which time he has provided risk management advisory and capacity development services to a wide range of industry groups throughout Australia and internationally – with this encompassing a number of major infrastructure, transport, and oil & gas projects.
Holding accreditations as a Fellow of the Australian Risk Policy Institute (FARPI), Chartered Generalist OHS Professional (ChOHSP) and Certified Master Anti-Terrorism Specialist (CMAS), his specific areas of expertise relate to health/safety/wellbeing and security risk management and capacity development on a personal, organisational and societal level.
Adopting a behavioural science approach, Paul actively integrates the principles of Behavioural Based Safety and risk management to facilitate sustainable cultural change and leadership development that is supported by, and actively aligned with, wider management and operational frameworks – thereby facilitating HSES management as being truly “business as usual”.
- PhD (Public Safety Risk Management)
- Graduate Certificate in Occupational Hygiene Engineering
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (OH&S)
- Diploma in Security and Risk Management
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Certificate IV in Safety Leadership (OHS)
- Certificate III in Security Operations