State Manager WA/SA and General Manager, Safety
Ron is the Managing Director of Safety and Rescue Australia which is the safety division of the Risk 2 Solution Group. He has a 15-year, award-winning track record in management, specializing in project and change management, systems implementation, E-Learning development, and education and training across multiple sectors.
Ron earned The Faculty of Business & Law’s Dean’s Award for Excellence in Teaching at Edith Cowan University, as well as numerous other accolades for teaching and education excellence. Ron has a passion for, and a decade of experience in, security and self-protection. Ron has taught civilians, military, law enforcement an government personnel all over the world.
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Finance and Economics, Edith Cowan University
- Graduate Certificate in Psychology of Risk, Australian Catholic University
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership, Asset College
- Advanced Diploma in Integrated Risk Management, Asset College
- Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- 2020-2021: BHP / Bechtel – Safety Leadership Training in Collaboration with CITC
- 2021: City of Rockingham – Risk Culture, Risk Intelligence, and Presilience Project
- 2019: Australian International Skills Training – E-Learning Development and Implementation Project
- 2019: Alinta Energy – Security Deployment Project Management